Depending on the method of payment, the referral process may vary with each client.
Self-Pay clients with private insurance:
Determine Your Reimbursement Rate
Please call your insurance company to determine your out-of-network reimbursement rate. You would be expected to pay for your sessions (via cash or credit card) prior to the delivery of services. Upon request, we can provide you with a “superbill” to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Therapy sessions can be provided via web-based video therapy (depending on your therapist).
For Our Sessions
- Initial intake evaluation: $275
- Psychiatric evaluation: $275
- Family therapy (45 min session): $165
- Group therapy (45 min session): $55
- Individual therapy (45 min session): $150
- Individual therapy (30 min session): $75
- Medication management (15 min follow up session): $75
- Custody orders (as applicable for minor children)
- If both parents have legal custody then both parents must give permission allowing the child to engage in therapeutic services
- All psychiatric/psychological/psychosocial evaluations completed over the last 1-3 years (where available) should be faxed to us by the first appointment.
- Court orders must be presented and release of info signed for court ordered treatment