Staff Training Designed to Succeed
In Columbia & Laurel, MD
Counseling, like many other endeavors, is only beneficial if the counselors available are adept and well trained. As a sensitive area in healthcare, the quality and capabilities of a therapist are critical to a positive outcome, and at MPB Group Inc., doing right by our clients is our top priority.
If you are seeking a position with our team or you want to learn more about what we expect from our counselors, we’re happy to share more about our training and employment. Please contact us today or explore our training and employment criteria below!
Employment opportunities with our team
MPB Group Inc. is a mental health clinic providing care for adults, children, and family members in the greater Baltimore-Washington metro area. Our philosophy is centered on customized care, providing resources designed to support, uplift, and guide those in need.
We are seeking qualified therapists and psychiatric rehabilitation practitioners for both clinic and home-based therapy in the following counties: Howard, Anne Arundel, Prince Georges, and Montgomery. Qualified applicants will have a Master’s degree and be licensed in the state of Maryland as an LCPC or LCSW-C; LGSW/LGPC is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
The following Qualifications
- Therapist position – Master’s Degree with MD license (LCPC/LCSW-C, LGPC/LGSW) and an interest and experience working with adults, children, adolescents, and families
- PRP position – High school diploma and an interest/experience working with children and adolescents in a mental health setting
- Reliable car
- Good communication skills
- Team oriented with the ability to work autonomously
- Cell phone and consistent access to a computer in order to complete clinical documentation
- Availability during the evenings
- Ability to adhere to weekly and monthly clinical documentation deadlines
If you are interested in our opportunities, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Externships
Training Site For Clinicians
Today’s students are the therapists of the future. At MPB Group Inc., we are proud to serve as a training site for clinicians at the Master’s and Doctoral level working to practice as psychotherapists and clinical psychologists.
Our training program is nine months in duration and encompasses both the requirements per participants’ clinical programs as well as our internal training criteria. Students working with us are generally expected to maintain a full therapy caseload while adhering to all program policies and procedures.
If you are a graduate student and are interested in our opportunities, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter expressing your interest to email@example.com