MPB Group, Inc. is a licensed outpatient mental health center that provides mental health therapy for individuals, couples, and families. We also provide integrative services for those clients who struggle with alcohol or drug addiction, as well as ongoing group therapy to meet the varied needs of the clients. In the next few weeks, we will be starting ongoing groups for various ages and populations.
ALL GROUPS WILL NOW BE HELD VIA TELETHERAPY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Group Therapy Meetings Available
- Adult Anxiety Group – Meets weekly on Thursdays from 6:00-7:00 pm. Provides a supportive environment and includes topics such as anxiety around the Coronavirus, how to manage generalized anxiety, and how to communicate with others. Ask for Alicia
- Parent Support Group – Meets weekly on Wednesdays from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. Helps parents better understand their children’s needs, discuss coping skills for stress management, and address self-care. Ask for Jane
- Adult Substance Abuse Treatment Group – Meets weekly on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:00 pm. Topics include maintaining abstinence, coping skills, support, and more. Ask for Brittany
- Adult LGBTQ+ Support Group – Meets weekly on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:00 pm. Topics include inclusion, identification, self-care, and support. Ask for Amy
- Teen LGBTQ+ Support Group – Meets weekly on Tuesdays at 5:00 pm. This group was developed to provide a safe place for teens to explore their feelings and experiences in being part of the LGBTQ+ community. Ask for Amy
- Adolescent Support Group (ages 14-18) – Meets weekly on Wednesdays from 6:00–7:00 pm. Topics include coping with the effects of Coronavirus, relationships, peer pressure, coping skills, and more. Ask for Yvette
- Middle School Support Group (ages 11-14)– Meets weekly on Mondays from 6:00-7:00 pm. This group will cover a range of topics including self-esteem, emotion regulation, peer relationships/social skills, and dealing with Covid-19 related anxiety. Ask for Fatima
- Mindfulness/Meditation Group – Meets weekly on Thursdays from 7:00-8:00 pm. This group will teach and practice mindfulness techniques to cope with various stressors. Ask for Si
All groups are provided via teletherapy. Maryland Medicaid & CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance accepted. Cash clients accepted. To express interest in any group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the group.
Prepaid discounts are available.
Information for all groups:
❏ All clients must have an intake assessment on file with our clinic to participate
❏ Cost: Free for those with Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield accepted with co-pay
❏ $40 per session for all other interested persons