MPB Group, Inc. has received it’s Maryland State License to provide Services as a DUI Education Program as well as for Level 0.5 Early Intervention Services.
We offer a 6 week 12 hour DUI Education Program/Group. Before starting the group you must complete the initial intake process; and then participate in our 12 hour educational program/group. If it has been determined that other services are recommended after the assessment is completed, internal and external resources will be provided.
- 6-12 group members
- 6 week group course
- Group is 2 hours per week (once per week)
For most clients, this meets the legal requirements for your first arrest for DUI, marijuana possession, alcohol citation, or other legal charges where alcohol or drugs were involved.
All payments are due prior to the time of the service. MPB Group is unable to bill any insurance company for this specific DUI Education Program.
- First Payment: is due at the time of the Intake Assessment $165.00
- Class Fees: $420.00
- Total cost of program: $585.00
- Per Class (6 classes) $70.00 two hour classes
- If you are unable to pay the total at time of registration you can pay for the assessment first, then make two payments of $210.00 to pay for the 6 week class fees.
- The first three weeks ($210) must be paid before you start the first class. The last three weeks ($210) must be paid before you start the last three classes